What Is Optimized Quercetin?
Quercetin is a bioflavonoid found in red grape skins, red onions, apples, buckwheat and other food sources. Quercetin supports healthy cellular function, cardiovascular health and has also been shown to encourage a healthy immune response, especially to seasonally changing environments.
Quercetin supports immune health. Ours is augmented with vitamin C and camu-camu extract for further immune support.
Optimized Quercetin Benefits
- Promotes cellular health & DNA function
- Supports healthy seasonal immune response
- Encourages healthy endothelial integrity
- Supports already healthy blood glucose levels
- Helps maintain already healthy cholesterol levels
Quercetin, the Super-Food You’ve Never Heard Of
Quercetin is a phytonutrient derived from apples, onions and buckwheat. Quercetin can help support a healthy immune response, especially to seasonally changing environments. Quercetin also encourages healthy nitric oxide levels, which helps maintain already healthy blood pressure levels. This bioflavonoid also supports healthy cholesterol levels already within normal range.